Trunnion (cast ball valve)
The ball is supported by a lower Trunnion and the body is casted.
1. Two-pieces or three-pieces design for cast body
2. Fire-safe, anti-static device and non-ejectable stem
3. Top flange ISO 5211
4. Up-stream sealing
5. Self-relieving seats
6. Double block and bleed function
7. Emergency sealing injection system
8. Extended stem for cryogenic service
Pressure: 150 – 600LB
Material: A216WCB, A351 CF8M or other alloys
Design and production standard: API 6D, ASME B16.34, API 608, ISO 17292, EN1983
Distance between flanges: API 6D or ASME B 16.10
Flange connection: ANSI B16.5
Test standard: API598, API6D
Structure: split or three-part body
Actuation: can operate with lever, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator with manual override.
Medium: the valve is suitable for several media including water, steam, oil, gas, petrol products, nitric acid, acetic acid, etc.
Working temperature: from -196ºC (cryogenics service), -46ºC or -50ºC (stainless steel constructions) and -29ºC (carbon steel constructions) up to 220℃