API&DIN resilient soft seat (gate valve)
It is a casted full bore valve, RESILIENT SEAT external or internal screw and suitable even for regulation DIN or ANSI.
1. Stem: forged steel, single-part construction, ACME screw
2. Body and bonnet: high quality and precision tooled cast iron
3. Bore: Full port that guarantees minimum turbulence and minimum flow resistance
4. Backseat: screwed into bonnet
5. Wedge covered with EPDM guaranteeing perfect closing and reduced manoeuvre torque
Size: DN40 – DN600
Pressure: PN10 – PN25
Material: we can offer valves produced in GGG40, GGG50 and WCB.
Design and production standard: DIN3352, EN558, BS5163, AWWA
Distance between flanges: DIN3202-F4/F5, BS5163, ANSI B16.10
Connected in accordance with standard: DIN2532, DIN2533, DIN2501, EN1092, BS4504, ANSI B16.5
Test standard: API598, ISO5208
Actuation: can operate with lever, gear box and electric actuator.
Medium: ideal for water
Working temperature: from -29ºC for WCB and -10ºC for remaining materials up to -150℃