Filter for operational startup of facilities to remove after use.
1. For assembly between flat face or raised face flanges.
2. On demand for “ring joint”, tongue and groove flanges.
3. Integrated indication arm for location of filter in installation.
4. Perforation of filter available in a wide range of perforations with 2 mm perforation as standard design.
5. Normal construction in tempered steel sheet in BS 1449, and stainless steel BS 970. Monel and other materials are available on request.
6. Mesh lining available from 20 mesh to 300 mesh.
Size: 1” – 24”
Pressure: class 150 – 600LB
MATERIALS : Carbon Steel WPB, Stainless Steel CF8M
Design Manufacturer standard, customers specification available on request.
Face to face standard: ASME B16.25
End connection standard: ASME B16.25
Test API 598
Medium: Applicable for a wide range of mediums, like water, steam, oil, gas, petroleum products, nitric acid, and acetic acid, etc.
Work temperature: -29ºC +400ºC